Ground floor, room 18
Tel: 22 464 20 85
Tel./fax 22 846 78 32
open: Mondays 7:30 a.m. – 6:00p.m.; Tuesday to Friday 7:30a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
in addition, Statistical Information Centres in branch offices in: Ciechanów, Ostrołęka, Płock, Radom, Siedlce.
Statistical Information Centre offers:
- sharing by phone, mail or on site statistical data from:
- Statistical Yearbooks of the Statistical Office in Warsaw and Central Statistical Office
- Statistical Bulletin of the Statistical Office in Warsaw
- Statistical Bulletins of the Central Statistical Office
- other publications and elaborations of the Statistical Office in Warsaw and Central Statistical Office
- communiqués of the Statistical Office in Warsaw and Central Statistical Office
- receiving orders for statistical services (paid) in the form of information and elaboration based on the data from the programme of statistical surveys of official statistic
- selling publications of the Statistical Office in Warsaw (on site, subscription)
In addition, the Office offers:
- data from REGON register
- data from TERYT register
- IT services
- preparing and conducting surveys upon individual order
Orders for data (How to order data) or publications can be placed:
- by letter sent to the following postal address:
Urząd Statystyczny w Warszawie
ul. 1 Sierpnia 21, 02-134 Warszawa
- by e-mail: SekretariatUSWAW@stat.gov.pl
- fax 22 846 76 67 or 22 846 78 32
- in person in the secretariat of the Statistical Office in Warsaw,
- or in the nearest branch office in the relevant area.
Orders are subject to a charge.